Flexible Packing Services seek to act in accordance with the UK Human Rights Act 1998, with intention to guard against being complicit in human rights violations and to uphold the human rights of our people and any other individuals that we’re in contact with, either directly or indirectly.
Flexible Packing Services is fully committed to human rights in the workplace. We therefore have in place:
• Freely Chosen Employment - Modern Slavery & Human Trafficking Protections
• Freedom of association with trade unions
• Clean & Safe Workplace
• Child Labour banned
• Fair Work Hours & Pay
• Equal Opportunities in place to protect from discrimination
• Provide regular employments
• Protection from Harassment
This Human Rights Policy applies to all Flexible Packing Services staff. We also expect our suppliers to respect and adhere to this policy.
FPS have adopted the Ethical Trading Initiative (ETI) base code, which underpins this policy. More details can be found at https://www.ethicaltrade.org
For a copy of the full policy details & how this implemented please Contact us.