Flexible Packing Services Ltd
Due to GDPR and EU Data Protection laws, we are required to have a cookie banner on our webpage and have to ask for user consent before tracking cookies are activated.
NOTE: You can DECLINE COOKIES - please read further below for more details of how to do this
The type of information we collect
· Personal Information - jump to this section
GOOGLE & GOOGLE OWNED PRODUCTS
We need to make you aware that we share your data with GOOGLE (and the GOOGLE owned product YouTube) for marketing purposes and website performance purposes. See the Cookies policy below for more information on this. Click here to read how Google uses information from websites & apps that use Google. This also means your data may be transmitted outside of the UK & EU to the United States. To avoid this please DECLINE cookies.
We collect Cookies and other tracking information
We and our third party service providers linked to our website including GOOGLE, GOOGLE MAPS & YOUTUBE may use a variety of technologies that automatically (or passively) collect certain information whenever you visit or interact with the Platform (“cookies”), which technologies may be downloaded to your computer or device and may set or modify settings on your computer or device.
Why do 3rd Parties collect Cookies and other tracking information?
What Information do 3rd Parties collect?
This information may include the browser that you are using, the URL that referred you to the Platform, the areas within the Platform that you visit and your activities there, and the time of day, your location, among other information etc.
A cookie is a data file placed on a computer or device when it is used to visit the Platform.
These cookies and your personal data may also be used by 3rd parties such as GOOGLE for the personalisation of adverts and content.
Cookies may be used for many purposes, including, without limitation:
Strictly Necessary Cookies
- System administration.
- Preventing fraudulent activities.
- Improving security.
- To improve the Platform and to deliver a better and more personalised service.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our content, products and services.
- To speed up searches.
- To estimate our audience size and usage pattern.
- Understanding your referring sites.
- Remembering you and tracking your visits to and activities on the Platform.
- To recognise you when you return to the Platform or are online.
- To store information about preferences and so allow us to customise the Platform according to individual interests.
- To remember your contact form data to prevent you from having to enter the same data.
Demographic and Contextual-Related Cookies
- Delivering personalised content on the basis of the context of the information on our Platform and the known demographics of our visitors, including your geographic location.
We and third parties such as google may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
By using this Platform, we are seeking to obtain your consent to use these various cookies.
To give consent to all cookies, please click OK on the pop up cookies banner that appears on your browser when you visit our website.
To stop cookies and refuse consent, please click DECLINE on the pop up cookies banner that appears on your browser when you visit our website. Note - This may affect the appearance and features of the website.
This consent is to:
- the collection, sharing, and use of personal data for personalization of ads.
If you do not want to give consent, or choose to revoke consent to ads personalisation you can still use this website
Your consent will automatically expire after 30 days and we will ask you again to reconfirm your consent.
In addition to declining cookies on our banner there are other options to block cookies, you can change your browser's settings to delete cookies that have already been set and to not accept new cookies. To learn more about how to do this, visit the help pages of your browser, the most common ones are listed below, if you browser is not listed (or the link provided below is no longer works), you will need to use the HELP function on your browser or use a search engine to find out how to delete and disable cookies:
- GOOGLE CHROME - https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop
- APPLE SAFARI - https://support.apple.com/en-gb/guide/safari/sfri11471/mac
- MICROSOFT EDGE: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-edge/delete-cookies-in-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- MOZILLA FIREFOX: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/block-websites-storing-cookies-site-data-firefox
Each browser you use will need to be set separately and different browsers offer different functionality and options in this regard.
If you choose to disable cookies on your computer or device, some features of websites you visit may not function properly.
Your Personal Information
We only collect personal data you share with us
Personal data we collect: email / phone number / first name & last name / cookies and usage data
We regard your privacy as important, by providing us with your information (e.g. completing a contact form or sending us an email enquiry) you consent to us processing it for the purposes outlined below.
- Where you choose to provide us with contact or business information it is to enable us to send you information about quotes and services in which you register an interest.
- We will not pass any of your contact or business information to any third parties outside of the company, without your consent and in this case it will only be in the nature of a legitimate business interest (i.e if you request us to put you in touch with a printer to discuss packaging artwork issues, or putting a customer in touch with you regarding a manufacturing service enquiry we cannot offer we are aware your business can).
- We will not intentionally share your contact details with any other 3rd parties except detailed in point 2 above.
- We don't generally carry out marketing, but may from time to time in the future send you our own marketing emails, which you can opt out of.
Personal Data Consent
Security & Storage of Personal data
Your information supplied in the enquiry form and any subsequent emails is stored securely password protected and accessed only by key Flexible Packing Services staff members. We may retain your contact details indefinitely in active use for as long as required for your business relationship with us and after that in archived status.
Our Service does not address or target anyone under the age of 18 ("Children"). We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Your data protection rights
We are UK company and comply with UK regulations.
We are registered with the ICO.
The ICO states under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us using the details below if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us using the contact details below:
Flexible Packing Services Ltd, 3 Skiddaw Road, Bromborough CH64 3RB
Phone Number: 0151 334 1121
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data. Helpline number: 0303 123 1113 ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk
Date privacy notice updated 26/07/22