We are proud to be BRC grade AA certified! You can find us featured in the BRC directory our site number is 1573495.
We place a great deal of importance on quality control with all operations carried out to audited BRC certified food quality standards.
Examples of how quality is at the heart of Flexible Packing Services:
- Safety of your consumers is paramount we have HACCP in place and followed to ensure the quality of the products we produce. This includes the use metal detectors on production lines.
- Management & supervisors possess training & qualifications in food safety.
- We offer full raw material traceability as standard for all production. This is achieved by using documentation control and product code and batch number system. Samples are retained of all products for at least 5 years.
- Regular swab testing of production lines for allergens & salmonella by our quality control staff as we care about the safety of your customers.
- Written operating procedures are used to control all aspects of production in line with BRC audit expectations.
- Production quality is maintained with machine cleaning and set up, approved production documentation, in process testing and periodic sampling.
- Electronic weight checker used on production lines to improve accuracy & speed of production runs ensuring a quality product of the correct weight for your customers.
- Products are only released for dispatch once the specific batch documentation review and reconciliation is completed.
- Exceptional hygiene standards are the norm at Flexible Packing Services, we carry out a full clean downs on entire production lines between every single product run and maintain all parts of our building to high standards of sanitation.
- Each production line is isolated in an enclosed room which prevents any cross contamination between products.
- All products are stored sealed & secure in our food grade warehouse.
- We are a member of the British Contract Manufacturers and Packers Association (BCMPA).